Most Popular Articles
- Nordstrom faces injury claim by woman who fractured neck in store parking lot
- Merck & Co. faces employment discharge complaint by former worker
- Abington Memorial Hospital sued by widower of deceased 37-year-old mother of two
- Property damage suit filed against Electrolux Home Products over dryer-causing fire
- Tractor-trailer driver sues Amtrak, PennDOT and City of Chester over railroad bridge incident
- Former Patriots, Redskins linebacker Timothy Petersen adds name to growing list of NFL concussion plaintiffs
- Larry Pitt & Associates files antitrust suit against fellow Phila. firm Lundy Law
- Wyncote Academy and administrator face sexual assault claim by former student
- Pa. Sen. Judiciary Committee holds hearing on ‘civil justice gap’
- BJ’s Wholesale Club moves to transfer slip-and-fall suit out of Phila. Common Pleas Court
Tag CloudACLU of PA Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts Albert Einstein Medical Center Amtrak Asbestos Bayer City of Philadelphia Commonwealth of Pennsylvania First Judicial District of Pennsylvania Ford Motor Co. Georgia-Pacific LLC Glaxosmithkline Honeywell International Jerry Sandusky Johnson & Johnson Jr. Lower Merion School District National Football League Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Pennsylvania Department of Corrections Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Pennsylvania General Assembly Pennsylvania State Police Pennsylvania State University Pennsylvania Superior Court Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System Pfizer Philadelphia District Attorney's Office Philadelphia International Airport Philadelphia Police Department Philadelphia Traffic Court School District of Philadelphia Smithkline Beecham Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority The Second Mile top U.S. Attorney's Office Union Carbide Willow Terrace Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Yaz Zoloft
Search Results for: Telecommunications
A veteran Philadelphia litigator with substantial experience in commercial and employment disputes, insurance insolvency and receivership law, and complex white collar criminal defense and civil litigation has been appointed by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court to serve out a three-year term … Read More
A southern California-based wireless communications company has filed a lawsuit in a Pennsylvania court against a construction company and others, accusing the defendants of refusing to return expensive equipment to the plaintiff that was never properly installed as per the … Read More
The mother of an adult woman who is bedridden due to cerebral palsy has filed a property damage lawsuit against telecommunications giant Verizon claiming a 13-year installation project at a property adjacent to the plaintiff’s daughter’s house has caused the woman’s home to shift and sink.
A telecommunications firm is suing two local plumbing companies for allegedly causing damage to the plaintiff’s property after the defendants’ employees shot a trenching missile across a city roadway and struck the plaintiff’s underground facilities.
A Bucks County, Pa. man who alleges he was fired from his job at a telecommunications company because he took time off work to care for his ailing child has filed a complaint against the business in federal court.
A company that is seeking to erect a wireless telecommunications tower in Bucks County is suing a local zoning board for denying the plaintiff’s application for a variance. Lower Gwynedd attorney Richard J. Lemanowicz filed the civil complaint Sept. 22 … Read More
The telecommunications giant Verizon has filed a civil lawsuit against Philadelphia Gas Works, alleging that the city agency damaged equipment belonging to the plaintiff during a repair job.