Most Popular Articles
- Nordstrom faces injury claim by woman who fractured neck in store parking lot
- Abington Memorial Hospital sued by widower of deceased 37-year-old mother of two
- Merck & Co. faces employment discharge complaint by former worker
- N.J. man sues Pennhurst haunted house, site of landmark ‘Halderman’ U.S. Supreme Court decision
- Another SEPTA rider arrested by Phila. D.A. for filing fraudulent injury claim
- Tractor-trailer driver sues Amtrak, PennDOT and City of Chester over railroad bridge incident
- Former Patriots, Redskins linebacker Timothy Petersen adds name to growing list of NFL concussion plaintiffs
- Wyncote Academy and administrator face sexual assault claim by former student
- BJ’s Wholesale Club moves to transfer slip-and-fall suit out of Phila. Common Pleas Court
- Judge approves pre-trial order governing attorneys’ fees in drywall antitrust MDL; Quarterly fee reports will not be publicly docketed
Tag CloudACLU of PA Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts Albert Einstein Medical Center Amtrak Asbestos Bayer City of Philadelphia Commonwealth of Pennsylvania First Judicial District of Pennsylvania Ford Motor Co. Georgia-Pacific LLC Glaxosmithkline Honeywell International Jerry Sandusky Johnson & Johnson Jr. Lower Merion School District National Football League Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Pennsylvania Department of Corrections Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Pennsylvania General Assembly Pennsylvania State Police Pennsylvania State University Pennsylvania Superior Court Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System Pfizer Philadelphia District Attorney's Office Philadelphia International Airport Philadelphia Police Department Philadelphia Traffic Court School District of Philadelphia Smithkline Beecham Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority The Second Mile top U.S. Attorney's Office Union Carbide Willow Terrace Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Yaz Zoloft
Tag Archives: Asbestos
A couple from Northeast Philadelphia has filed a mass tort asbestos claim in state court alleging the husband’s pulmonary asbestosis diagnosis this past spring was directly attributable to his working around the fiber throughout the years. James A. Lee and … Read More
Mass tort cases originating from the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Complex Litigation Center will be tried individually and without reverse bifurcation beginning in January, the court announced this week.
In an unexpected turnaround, an asbestos trial involving four cases of malignant mesothelioma, two of them deaths, that was expected to last two to three weeks ended June 7 when all parties settled.[caption id="attachment_2149" align="alignright" width="150" caption="Shein"][/caption]
“Death and destruction.”
A California couple has filed a mass tort personal injury lawsuit at the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas for injuries the male plaintiff is alleged to have sustained after working with asbestos.
Jury selection began this week in the trial of four separate asbestos cases being tried together at the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, according to court records and the executive director of the Complex Litigation Center.
A Philadelphia Common Pleas Court jury found that a company dealing in asbestos did, in fact, deploy products known to be defective and harmful, but was not directly responsible for a deceased man’s lung cancer diagnosis six years ago.
HARRISBURG, Pa. (Legal Newsline) – The Pennsylvania Supreme Court will soon decide if a trial court should admit the testimony of an expert testifying for the plaintiff in an asbestos case. Read More