Most Popular Articles
- Nordstrom faces injury claim by woman who fractured neck in store parking lot
- Merck & Co. faces employment discharge complaint by former worker
- Abington Memorial Hospital sued by widower of deceased 37-year-old mother of two
- Property damage suit filed against Electrolux Home Products over dryer-causing fire
- Tractor-trailer driver sues Amtrak, PennDOT and City of Chester over railroad bridge incident
- Former Patriots, Redskins linebacker Timothy Petersen adds name to growing list of NFL concussion plaintiffs
- Larry Pitt & Associates files antitrust suit against fellow Phila. firm Lundy Law
- Wyncote Academy and administrator face sexual assault claim by former student
- Pa. Sen. Judiciary Committee holds hearing on ‘civil justice gap’
- BJ’s Wholesale Club moves to transfer slip-and-fall suit out of Phila. Common Pleas Court
Tag CloudACLU of PA Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts Albert Einstein Medical Center Amtrak Asbestos Bayer City of Philadelphia Commonwealth of Pennsylvania First Judicial District of Pennsylvania Ford Motor Co. Georgia-Pacific LLC Glaxosmithkline Honeywell International Jerry Sandusky Johnson & Johnson Jr. Lower Merion School District National Football League Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Pennsylvania Department of Corrections Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Pennsylvania General Assembly Pennsylvania State Police Pennsylvania State University Pennsylvania Superior Court Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System Pfizer Philadelphia District Attorney's Office Philadelphia International Airport Philadelphia Police Department Philadelphia Traffic Court School District of Philadelphia Smithkline Beecham Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority The Second Mile top U.S. Attorney's Office Union Carbide Willow Terrace Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Yaz Zoloft
Tag Archives: Fixodent
Two out-of-state plaintiffs have filed separate mass tort product liability claims in Philadelphia’s Common Pleas Court, alleging their respective use of the denture adhesive cream Fixodent caused them to experience a host of physical injuries.
Attorneys from the Philadelphia law firm Kline & Specter joined lawyers from San Francisco-based Levin Simes LLP in jointly filing two denture adhesive cream mass tort claims at Philadelphia’s Common Pleas Court April 24.
Attorneys for a Florida man who alleges he sustained personal injuries from his use of denture adhesive cream have filed a mass tort claim at Philadelphia Common Pleas Court.
A Texas woman who used denture adhesive cream for more than four decades is suing the product’s makers for injuries she alleges were a direct result of the products’ use.
A Texas woman has filed a mass tort denture adhesive cream lawsuit against the makers of two products she alleges caused her to sustain serious physical injuries.
Two more men who allege they sustained injuries after using dental products have signed on as plaintiffs in the Denture Adhesive Cream Mass Tort Program at the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
A 55-year-old California woman has filed a personal injury lawsuit against the makers of denture adhesive creams, alleging that her use of certain products led to health ailments.