Most Popular Articles
- Nordstrom faces injury claim by woman who fractured neck in store parking lot
- Abington Memorial Hospital sued by widower of deceased 37-year-old mother of two
- Merck & Co. faces employment discharge complaint by former worker
- N.J. man sues Pennhurst haunted house, site of landmark ‘Halderman’ U.S. Supreme Court decision
- Another SEPTA rider arrested by Phila. D.A. for filing fraudulent injury claim
- Tractor-trailer driver sues Amtrak, PennDOT and City of Chester over railroad bridge incident
- Former Patriots, Redskins linebacker Timothy Petersen adds name to growing list of NFL concussion plaintiffs
- Wyncote Academy and administrator face sexual assault claim by former student
- BJ’s Wholesale Club moves to transfer slip-and-fall suit out of Phila. Common Pleas Court
- Judge approves pre-trial order governing attorneys’ fees in drywall antitrust MDL; Quarterly fee reports will not be publicly docketed
Tag CloudACLU of PA Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts Albert Einstein Medical Center Amtrak Asbestos Bayer City of Philadelphia Commonwealth of Pennsylvania First Judicial District of Pennsylvania Ford Motor Co. Georgia-Pacific LLC Glaxosmithkline Honeywell International Jerry Sandusky Johnson & Johnson Jr. Lower Merion School District National Football League Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Pennsylvania Department of Corrections Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Pennsylvania General Assembly Pennsylvania State Police Pennsylvania State University Pennsylvania Superior Court Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System Pfizer Philadelphia District Attorney's Office Philadelphia International Airport Philadelphia Police Department Philadelphia Traffic Court School District of Philadelphia Smithkline Beecham Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority The Second Mile top U.S. Attorney's Office Union Carbide Willow Terrace Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Yaz Zoloft
Tag Archives: Pennsylvania Superior Court
A three-judge panel of Pennsylvania’s Superior Court has affirmed a Philadelphia judge’s decision to enforce a settlement arising out of an automobile accident case. The appellate judges, in a Jan. 29 non-precedential decision, determined that the trial court was correct … Read More
A Pennsylvania Superior Court panel recently affirmed an order by a Philadelphia judge that granted a defendant’s transfer request in an injury case stemming from an industrial accident. On Oct. 5, the three-judge appellate panel upheld a Nov. 16, 2011, … Read More
Pa. Superior Court affirms trial court ruling in unprecedented case involving in vitro fertilization
A state appellate court has upheld a ruling by a trial court that awarded a Pennsylvania divorcee the frozen embryos that were created through an in vitro fertilization procedure before she and her husband split.
A state appellate court has affirmed a lower court’s ruling that a personal injury lawsuit against a Pennsylvania casino cannot be played out in Philadelphia’s Court of Common Pleas.
Pennsylvania’s second-highest appellate court this week vacated the sentence of a man who was found guilty of firearms violations during a trial in state court last year.
The Pennsylvania Superior Court has retroactively applied a ruling banning medical malpractice defendants from relying on an “error in judgment” defense at trial.
For judicial reform advocates, the move will surely be viewed as a long-awaited leap into the 21st Century.
HARRISBURG, Pa. (Legal Newsline) – A group of Pennsylvania attorneys has filed an amicus brief in support of grocery store chains Safeway and Genuardi’s in an ongoing dispute over a commercial lease. Genuardi’s Family Market Inc. and Newman Development Group … Read More