Most Popular Articles
- Nordstrom faces injury claim by woman who fractured neck in store parking lot
- Merck & Co. faces employment discharge complaint by former worker
- Abington Memorial Hospital sued by widower of deceased 37-year-old mother of two
- Tractor-trailer driver sues Amtrak, PennDOT and City of Chester over railroad bridge incident
- Former Patriots, Redskins linebacker Timothy Petersen adds name to growing list of NFL concussion plaintiffs
- Wyncote Academy and administrator face sexual assault claim by former student
- BJ’s Wholesale Club moves to transfer slip-and-fall suit out of Phila. Common Pleas Court
- Property damage suit filed against Electrolux Home Products over dryer-causing fire
- Judge orders ‘mini-trial’ in photography copyright infringement case
- Judge approves pre-trial order governing attorneys’ fees in drywall antitrust MDL; Quarterly fee reports will not be publicly docketed
Tag CloudACLU of PA Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts Albert Einstein Medical Center Amtrak Asbestos Bayer City of Philadelphia Commonwealth of Pennsylvania First Judicial District of Pennsylvania Ford Motor Co. Georgia-Pacific LLC Glaxosmithkline Honeywell International Jerry Sandusky Johnson & Johnson Jr. Lower Merion School District National Football League Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Pennsylvania Department of Corrections Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Pennsylvania General Assembly Pennsylvania State Police Pennsylvania State University Pennsylvania Superior Court Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System Pfizer Philadelphia District Attorney's Office Philadelphia International Airport Philadelphia Police Department Philadelphia Traffic Court School District of Philadelphia Smithkline Beecham Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority The Second Mile top U.S. Attorney's Office Union Carbide Willow Terrace Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Yaz Zoloft
Tag Archives: Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
A tractor-trailer driver has filed a personal injury claim against Amtrak, the City of Chester and the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation over allegations that he became injured after the tailpipes of his vehicle struck the underside of a railroad bridge … Read More
A state appellate court panel has ruled that Pennsylvania constables are not entitled to municipal government license plates for their vehicles nor an annual vehicle registration waiver. In a decision penned by Commonwealth Court Senior Judge James Gardner Colins, the … Read More
A three-judge state appellate court panel has affirmed a decision by the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records to deny driver’s license information to an attorney for a civil rights organization who was attempting to conduct research in light of the … Read More
PECO Energy Company is suing the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation over claims that one of its utility poles was damaged by a PennDOT snowplow. The public utility filed suit against the state’s transportation agency on Sept. 25 at the Philadelphia … Read More
Phila. judge urges Commonwealth Court to affirm summary judgment decision in fatal vehicle accident claim
A Philadelphia judge is asking a state appellate court to affirm a First Judicial District ruling from last summer that granted summary judgment to the state and the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation in a case where the defendants were being sued over a deadly 1997 motor vehicle accident.
A Philadelphia woman who claims she suffered a whole host of bodily injuries after falling through a defective manhole in the city’s Frankford section has filed a personal injury lawsuit against the city and state.
A Philadelphia woman whose leg allegedly got caught in an exposed manhole is suing the City of Philadelphia and others for injuries she received because of the incident.