Most Popular Articles
- Nordstrom faces injury claim by woman who fractured neck in store parking lot
- Merck & Co. faces employment discharge complaint by former worker
- Abington Memorial Hospital sued by widower of deceased 37-year-old mother of two
- N.J. man sues Pennhurst haunted house, site of landmark ‘Halderman’ U.S. Supreme Court decision
- Tractor-trailer driver sues Amtrak, PennDOT and City of Chester over railroad bridge incident
- Another SEPTA rider arrested by Phila. D.A. for filing fraudulent injury claim
- Former Patriots, Redskins linebacker Timothy Petersen adds name to growing list of NFL concussion plaintiffs
- Wyncote Academy and administrator face sexual assault claim by former student
- BJ’s Wholesale Club moves to transfer slip-and-fall suit out of Phila. Common Pleas Court
- Judge approves pre-trial order governing attorneys’ fees in drywall antitrust MDL; Quarterly fee reports will not be publicly docketed
Tag CloudACLU of PA Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts Albert Einstein Medical Center Amtrak Asbestos Bayer City of Philadelphia Commonwealth of Pennsylvania First Judicial District of Pennsylvania Ford Motor Co. Georgia-Pacific LLC Glaxosmithkline Honeywell International Jerry Sandusky Johnson & Johnson Jr. Lower Merion School District National Football League Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Pennsylvania Department of Corrections Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Pennsylvania General Assembly Pennsylvania State Police Pennsylvania State University Pennsylvania Superior Court Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System Pfizer Philadelphia District Attorney's Office Philadelphia International Airport Philadelphia Police Department Philadelphia Traffic Court School District of Philadelphia Smithkline Beecham Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority The Second Mile top U.S. Attorney's Office Union Carbide Willow Terrace Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Yaz Zoloft
Tag Archives: Union Carbide
An 86-year-old Philadelphia woman who was diagnosed with mesothelioma in late August has filed a mass tort complaint against companies that deal in the manufacture and distribution of asbestos-containing products. Mary Newton, of South 18th Street in Philadelphia, claims her … Read More
A 56-year-old Philadelphia man who claims his colon cancer is a direct result of having been exposed to asbestos fibers during his working years has filed a mass tort claim against companies engaged in the manufacture and distribution of asbestos-containing … Read More
A 57-year-old Chester County man has filed an asbestos mass tort claim against companies engaged in the manufacture of asbestos-containing products, alleging he sustained injury due to his exposure to the fiber during his working years. Philadelphia attorney Steven J. … Read More
Four separate asbestos mass tort claims were filed at Philadelphia’s Common Pleas Court last week, all by Keystone State plaintiffs who allege injuries as a result of exposure to the fiber.
A New Jersey man has filed an asbestos mass tort claim in Philadelphia’s Common Pleas Court, alleging his exposure to the fiber during his working career caused him to develop lung cancer.
The wife of a Pennsylvania man who died last year from mesothelioma has filed a mass tort claim in Philadelphia Common Pleas Court against companies dealing in the manufacture and distribution of products containing asbestos.
A Gettysburg, Pa. man who claims his development of lung cancer is directly related to his work history, in that he worked around asbestos-related products, has filed a mass tort claim against various companies involved in the manufacture and distribution … Read More
A Plymouth Meeting, Pa. couple has filed a mass tort asbestos lawsuit against a number of companies that deal in products containing the fiber, alleging the husband’s lung cancer diagnosis earlier this year was directly related to his work history.
In an unexpected turnaround, an asbestos trial involving four cases of malignant mesothelioma, two of them deaths, that was expected to last two to three weeks ended June 7 when all parties settled.[caption id="attachment_2149" align="alignright" width="150" caption="Shein"][/caption]
“Death and destruction.”