Most Popular Articles
- Judge sides with Ford Motor Co. in products liability case
- Nordstrom faces injury claim by woman who fractured neck in store parking lot
- Larry Pitt & Associates files antitrust suit against fellow Phila. firm Lundy Law
- Merck & Co. faces employment discharge complaint by former worker
- Philly’s NastLaw files Mirena products liability claim against Bayer, Berlex
- Pa. couple sues Trader Joe’s over wife’s fractured hip
- Abington Memorial Hospital sued by widower of deceased 37-year-old mother of two
- Property damage suit filed against Electrolux Home Products over dryer-causing fire
- Tractor-trailer driver sues Amtrak, PennDOT and City of Chester over railroad bridge incident
- Former Philly mob boss sues feds for allowing eyesight to deteriorate during incarceration
Tag CloudACLU of PA Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts Albert Einstein Medical Center Amtrak Asbestos Bayer City of Philadelphia Commonwealth of Pennsylvania First Judicial District of Pennsylvania Ford Motor Co. Georgia-Pacific LLC Glaxosmithkline Honeywell International Jerry Sandusky Johnson & Johnson Jr. Lower Merion School District National Football League Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Pennsylvania Department of Corrections Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Pennsylvania General Assembly Pennsylvania State Police Pennsylvania State University Pennsylvania Superior Court Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System Pfizer Philadelphia District Attorney's Office Philadelphia International Airport Philadelphia Police Department Philadelphia Traffic Court School District of Philadelphia Smithkline Beecham Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority The Second Mile top U.S. Attorney's Office Union Carbide Willow Terrace Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Yaz Zoloft
Tag Archives: University of Pennsylvania Health System
A Philadelphia trial court judge has upheld an earlier court ruling that required a city hospital to produce patient information relating to a case in which a man is suing the healthcare facility and his former roommate for injuries the plaintiff sustained when the roommate fell on top of him.
A Philadelphia Common Pleas Court judge last week upheld a $10 million-plus jury verdict in the case of a wheelchair-bound man who had sued the University of Pennsylvania Health System and related entities over what he contended was a misdiagnosis that ultimately led to his paralyzed condition.
A woman who worked as a registered nurse at Pennsylvania Hospital for nearly two decades before she was terminated last year has filed a federal job discrimination lawsuit against the trustees in charge of the Philadelphia healthcare facility.
A Philadelphia couple has filed a medical malpractice lawsuit against the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for injuries the wife reportedly suffered from not having been given a proper and timely diagnosis. Attorney James E. Foerstner, of the firm … Read More
A Lansdale, Pa. woman who alleges she sustained bodily injuries after the row of chairs on which she was seated in the waiting room of a city hospital collapsed has filed a personal injury lawsuit against the medical facility.
The University of Pennsylvania Health System is facing a federal discrimination lawsuit over allegations that a former 20-year hospital employee was fired because of her medical conditions.
A man who claims he got injured while a hospital patient is suing the medical care facility where the alleged incident took place.