- Transgender inmate sues Delaware County, says she was raped by cellmate
- This ‘mockery of the law’ in Lancaster is unbelievable, but unfortunately true
- Court: ADHD didn't cause Penncrest High student's attack on classmate
- Superior Court affirms $4.5 million award in woman’s lawsuit over lost leg against Temple Hospital
- Judge rejects ALI's controversial Restatement of the Law of Liability Insurance theory
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.