A woman who claims that she was injured after falling at a L.A. Fitness in Huntingdon Valley in 2013 cannot prevail in her lawsuit because she signed a membership agreement that included a release and waiver and her "issues on appeal lack merit," according to a recent decision filed in the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
- Local Operating Engineers branch says contractor failed to make benefit payments
- Seafood distributor sues to bar union contractual ties
- Former driver alleges UPS guilty of age discrimination
- Hazel Township woman sues GM over auto accident injuries
- Chickie’s & Pete’s to pay $6.8 million to settle allegations it improperly withheld tips from workers
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.