- Army granted summary judgment in civilian employee's age discrimination suit
- Talc lawsuits come to Philadelphia; Plaintiffs around the country have scored massive verdicts
- Hahnemann Hospital says visitor injured in waiting room should look to blame housekeeping company instead
- Guardian ad litem claims infant was negligently delivered at Moses Taylor Hospital
- Teacher alleges unlawful dismissal for seeking Workers' Comp; Church says she wasn't making the grade
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.