- Former Philadelphia firefighter loses Workers' Comp claim after cancer diagnosis
- Wheelchair-bound woman, Huntingdon Valley lawyer team to file 20 ADA lawsuits in eastern Pennsylvania
- Federal judge considering motion to quash in Pa. AG's 'rent-a-bank' lawsuit
- Gun club owner, firearms advocacy group accuse Pennsylvania township of violating right to bear arms
- Philadelphia court rules in Aetna's lawsuit alleging conspiracy over opioid reimbursement
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.