PHILADELPHIA – The Archdiocese of Philadelphia has presented a number of affirmative defenses and denied liability in opposing the litigation brought by a woman who allegedly suffered a broken arm and shoulder at a high school in Northeast Philadelphia after attending a function for her daughter, a student there.
- Lancaster General Health, family practice named in suit by man who alleges doctor sexually assaulted him
- Consumer advocates, business interests form rare alliance to block American Law Institute project
- Couple allege injury during Intercourse horse-drawn buggy rollover
- Philadelphia jury smacks Johnson & Johnson, Ethicon with $80M pelvic mesh verdict
- Philly man who sued landlords after apartment wall falls on him wins $25K arbitration award
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.