- Lawyer says his off-the-record comments were unlawfully recorded by Amazon, Roc Nation during Meek Mill documentary
- District court rules on attempted wage class action by ex La Buca waiter who worked there for three weeks
- Bystander beaten up in barroom brawl says establishment's overserving and lack of security made them negligent
- A thin-skinned town council in Dauphin County is waging war on free speech
- Hahnemann Hospital says visitor injured in waiting room should look to blame housekeeping company instead
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.