WASHINGTON - As courts are asked to provide guidance on the future of a federal telemarketing law that was written before the cell phone era, a House subcommittee is hearing suggestions on how to modernize it.
- Food wholesaler claims nearly $50,000 in unpaid invoices from Alexandria restaurant
- TransUnion, Equifax, others accused of reporting incorrect credit information
- Nurse alleges she was wrongfully terminated after filing workers' compensation claim
- Court sides with DOC in Muslim inmate's plea for conjugal visits; Prisoner argued that wives would otherwise seek divorce
- Federal Judge issues temporary injunction on Philly's controversial outdoor homeless feeding ban
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.