- Couple allege injury during Intercourse horse-drawn buggy rollover
- Consumer advocates, business interests form rare alliance to block American Law Institute project
- Lancaster General Health, family practice named in suit by man who alleges doctor sexually assaulted him
- Philadelphia jury smacks Johnson & Johnson, Ethicon with $80M pelvic mesh verdict
- Latest project from American Law Institute 'an abandonment of important principles,' 23 state AGs feel
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.