A Perry County man is suing Takata Corporation, TK Holdings Inc., Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Honda R & D Co. Ltd., American Honda Motor Co. Inc. and Honda of America Mfg. Inc., citing insufficient measures were taken to prevent injuries, liability, negligence and product liability for an alleged design defect affecting an airbag made by Takata.
- Lowe's Home Centers accused of negligence in connection with fall
- Seafood distributor sues to bar union contractual ties
- Hazel Township woman sues GM over auto accident injuries
- Parents of teen struck and killed by car sues township, school district for wrongful death
- Chickie’s & Pete’s to pay $6.8 million to settle allegations it improperly withheld tips from workers
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.