PHILADELPHIA – A dancer at the New Jersey gentleman’s club that served as a major filming location for The Sopranos television show has sued the Daily News for defamation, due to her photo accompanying a newspaper article explaining the club’s closure for its alleged involvement in unlawful activities.
- Pottsville High athlete sues over suspension; School says harassment of mentally disabled man included nude dance, vile behavior with lollipop
- Judge denies LuLaRoe's efforts to recoup $30,000 in legal expenses after it successfully fended off class action
- Texas lawmakers say the ALI's insurance law project 'not worthy of recognition by the courts'
- Arrested when his uncle crashed his car, man waits too long to sue his lawyers for failed lawsuit against police
- Contractor allegedly electrocuted at Home Depot will not have case expedited, judge says
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.