- Federal judge says Pennsylvania's jurisdiction requirements are 'unconstitutional'
- Discovery coming to close in case of man who alleged he broke his knee at Outback Steakhouse
- Judge denies Native American's post-trial motions in discrimination case against Philadelphia
- 84 Lumber settles breach of contract, unjust enrichment claims against Va. business owner
- Case activity for Westfield Insurance Company vs A. Duie Pyle Inc. on June 17
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.