- Class action settlement over workers' lunch breaks gets the OK in Pennsylvania federal court
- Philadelphia law firm sues NTSB, says withholding of crash investigation records constitutes FOIA violations
- Philly woman says 3M, others contaminated groundwater, leading to husband's death
- Case activity for Amber Akers vs Iqor Holdings US LLC on April 12
- Nugenix turned me yellow, gave me liver problems, Pennsylvania man claims in lawsuit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.