- Claustrophobia as a disability: Employee sues fireworks company for not providing him an office with a window
- Servicemembers with alleged hearing loss are suing 3M over earplugs; Six cases recently filed in Philadelphia
- Op-ed: American Law Institute preaches patience on insurance law Restatement
- Monroe County man says Service Link, Seterus robbed and vandalized his house
- Appeals court rules Dragonetti Act protects attorney from opposing counsel's pursuit of sanctions
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.