- This $2M lawsuit says a man was struck in the face by fireworks and blinded at a Westmoreland Co. party
- Supreme Court considers overriding 2002 med-mal reform; Groups warn it could create another health care crisis
- Fired employee files gender discrimination lawsuit against Target
- Talc-asbestos lawsuits to stay in Pa. courts because of corporate registration law
- Couple sue Regional Hospital of Scranton for alleged medical malpractice
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.