- Class action settlement over workers' lunch breaks gets the OK in Pennsylvania federal court
- Nugenix turned me yellow, gave me liver problems, Pennsylvania man claims in lawsuit
- Horizon House alleges permit denial by East Norriton was discriminatory
- Here come the legal challenges to Pittsburgh's new gun laws passed after mass shooting at synagogue
- Man's estate names Brodhead Senior Living, others over his death at a construction site
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.