- Lawyer thrown off toxic chemical cases had client pay six-figure punishment
- Federal judge considering motion to quash in Pa. AG's 'rent-a-bank' lawsuit
- 'A tipping point:' Punitive damages question to be decided in pair of Philadelphia Risperdal cases
- Man accused of abusing mother says attorney failed to represent him in disciplinary hearing
- Essroc worker files lawsuit alleging massive third-degree burns in kiln pipe accident
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.