TEXARKANA – The U.S. government does not have an absolute, unreviewable right to dismiss meritorious lawsuits brought under the False Claims Act – that’s the argument Lanier Law Firm lawyers are making to keep their whistleblower complaints alive.
- Lawsuit: Hershey forced out older white employees for young minority hires
- Man sues City of York over traffic stop, arrest
- Worker claims he was struck by Amtrak train, files lawsuit
- Copper press fitting manufacturer Viega LLC is accused of unfair business practices
- Disabled inmate files lawsuit against Montgomery County, citing civil rights violations
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.