- TransUnion, Equifax, others accused of reporting incorrect credit information
- Nurse alleges she was wrongfully terminated after filing workers' compensation claim
- Court sides with DOC in Muslim inmate's plea for conjugal visits; Prisoner argued that wives would otherwise seek divorce
- Chickie’s & Pete’s to pay $6.8 million to settle allegations it improperly withheld tips from workers
- Federal Judge issues temporary injunction on Philly's controversial outdoor homeless feeding ban
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.