- PetsMart sued by man who says he slipped in ear cleaner after Bullmastiff shook its head
- Nugenix turned me yellow, gave me liver problems, Pennsylvania man claims in lawsuit
- Former Highmark employee alleges retaliation was factor in termination
- Horizon House alleges permit denial by East Norriton was discriminatory
- Class action settlement over workers' lunch breaks gets the OK in Pennsylvania federal court
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.