- Pottsville High athlete sues over suspension; School says harassment of mentally disabled man included nude dance, vile behavior with lollipop
- Judge denies LuLaRoe's efforts to recoup $30,000 in legal expenses after it successfully fended off class action
- Attorney: If judges take ALI's controversial insurance project seriously, policyholders would suffer
- Arrested when his uncle crashed his car, man waits too long to sue his lawyers for failed lawsuit against police
- Woman waited too long to sue after claiming a sponge was left in her during C-section
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.