COLUMBUS, OHIO – Through a bill signed into law by Gov. John Kasich on Tuesday, the State of Ohio has legislatively opposed the American Law Institute’s long-debated and recently-passed Restatement of the Law of Liability Insurance wholesale, an unprecedented development in the 95-year history of the ALI.
- Lawsuit: Hershey forced out older white employees for young minority hires
- Man sues City of York over traffic stop, arrest
- Worker claims he was struck by Amtrak train, files lawsuit
- Copper press fitting manufacturer Viega LLC is accused of unfair business practices
- Disabled inmate files lawsuit against Montgomery County, citing civil rights violations
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.