PITTSBURGH – A Pittsburgh-area woman has filed suit against a prominent protective paint and coating manufacturer, charging one of its paint-stripping products for being responsible for the death of her son.
- Judge denies motion to dismiss Pennridge High student's lawsuit regarding reports of sexual harassment
- TCPA lawsuit leads to $33K verdict for serial plaintiff in Philadelphia
- Lancaster General Health, family practice named in suit by man who alleges doctor sexually assaulted him
- Judge rules for Philadelphia after man stops pursuing personal injury claim
- Couple allege injury during Intercourse horse-drawn buggy rollover
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.