- Judge denies motion to dismiss Pennridge High student's lawsuit regarding reports of sexual harassment
- TCPA lawsuit leads to $33K verdict for serial plaintiff in Philadelphia
- Case of man who claimed Medicine Shoppe pharmacy disclosed his HIV-positive status sent to Perry County court
- Pittsburgh attorney busy filing ADA lawsuits amid contentious split from Carlson Lynch; A possibly stolen spreadsheet is disputed
- Judge rules for Philadelphia after man stops pursuing personal injury claim
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.