- Judge denies LuLaRoe's efforts to recoup $30,000 in legal expenses after it successfully fended off class action
- Texas lawmakers say the ALI's insurance law project 'not worthy of recognition by the courts'
- Arrested when his uncle crashed his car, man waits too long to sue his lawyers for failed lawsuit against police
- Contractor allegedly electrocuted at Home Depot will not have case expedited, judge says
- Case activity for Aetna Inc. vs Matthew James on March 12
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.