- Lawsuit: Woman was assaulted leaving note on parked car she lightly struck
- Philly court denies Johnson & Johnson's motion for interlocutory appeal in Risperdal punitive damages case
- District court rules on attempted wage class action by ex La Buca waiter who worked there for three weeks
- Wrightsville couple sue Kmart for over sign that allegedly fell on husband
- UPenn nurse claims she was terminated for reporting a medical incident
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.