PHILADELPHIA – Companies facing million-dollar lawsuits in Philadelphia can celebrate today, as what would have been the first talc-related asbestos trial held in the city has seen a judge cut off the plaintiff’s case before it could ever get to a jury.
- Class action settlement over workers' lunch breaks gets the OK in Pennsylvania federal court
- Philadelphia law firm sues NTSB, says withholding of crash investigation records constitutes FOIA violations
- Philly woman says 3M, others contaminated groundwater, leading to husband's death
- Camelback Resort sued for a third time in nine months over alleged injury on 'The Flowrider'
- Pa. Supreme Court set to consider jurisdiction questions in pelvic mesh litigation
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.