PHILADELPHIA – Companies facing million-dollar lawsuits in Philadelphia can celebrate today, as what would have been the first talc-related asbestos trial held in the city has seen a judge cut off the plaintiff’s case before it could ever get to a jury.
- Suits alleging hearing damage suffered by military members from 3M earplugs moved to Florida federal court
- Landlord's lawsuit against Allstate Insurance Company for damage-related coverage is settled
- Judge allows man accused of stealing his own car a chance to fix lawsuit against West Whiteland police
- Black female attorney brings racial discrimination claims against White and Williams; Firm defends its practices
- Virus-related shutdown of Philadelphia courts website has lasted almost four weeks and counting
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.