PHILADELPHIA – Fresh off a controversial eight-year project that was criticized even after its passage, an influential group that advises judges on the law is seemingly about to do it all again.
- Virus-related shutdown of Philadelphia courts website has lasted almost four weeks and counting
- Bucks County Orthopedic Specialists alleged to have wrongfully terminated physician
- Lawsuit: Delco funeral home cremated woman's son before she could say goodbye
- Case of man allegedly killed by fans at Pittsburgh Steelers home game subject to confidentiality agreement
- Delaware County is suing its insurer over a 12-ton problem in one of its parking garages
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.