PHILADELPHIA — The plaintiff alleges it has suffered monetary injury and will continue to suffer injury if unable to recover the remaining 63 vehicles in the possession of the defendant as a result of defendant transferring and/or selling some 645 vehicles financed by the plaintiff.
- Ex-wife of former Chiefs player can't sue team over concussions
- Amtrak passenger says she fell on train's poorly maintained landing
- Lawsuit claims Delco daycare worker grabbed child by the neck and threw her down
- Supreme Court tells Philadelphia school it must face lawsuit after student ran into unpadded gym wall
- Federal judge says employment discrimination case against Bucks County can proceed
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.