PHILADELPHIA — The plaintiff alleges it has suffered monetary injury and will continue to suffer injury if unable to recover the remaining 63 vehicles in the possession of the defendant as a result of defendant transferring and/or selling some 645 vehicles financed by the plaintiff.
- Suits alleging hearing damage suffered by military members from 3M earplugs moved to Florida federal court
- Landlord's lawsuit against Allstate Insurance Company for damage-related coverage is settled
- Black female attorney brings racial discrimination claims against White and Williams; Firm defends its practices
- Defendants get negative ruling from Superior Court in asbestos lawsuit
- Judge allows man accused of stealing his own car a chance to fix lawsuit against West Whiteland police
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.