HARRISBURG – University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) has filed a nine-count class action civil lawsuit against state Attorney General Josh Shapiro, claiming he violated federal law through “unlawful and unconstitutional interference with federal programs.”
- Philadelphia law firm sues NTSB, says withholding of crash investigation records constitutes FOIA violations
- Camelback Resort sued for a third time in nine months over alleged injury on 'The Flowrider'
- Philly woman says 3M, others contaminated groundwater, leading to husband's death
- Pa. Supreme Court set to consider jurisdiction questions in pelvic mesh litigation
- FOX ROTHSCHILD LLP: The Legal Intelligencer Names Four Fox Attorneys Professional Excellence Honorees
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.