- Germantown fitness center claimed drowned man died as a result of his own negligence, opposes wrongful death lawsuit
- Judge: Woman suing Family Dollar for fall should have watched where she was going
- Who are the Pa. priests accused of sexual abuse? A 'dangerous' court ruling will keep 19 names secret
- Black man says he was followed by Bloomingdale's staff but loses racial profiling lawsuit
- Philadelphia lands at No. 6 on American Tort Reform Association's annual “Judicial Hellholes” report
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.