PITTSBURGH - Rust-Oleum Corp., the creator of the product a man was using to remove paint in a bathtub when he died, is arguing that the deceased knew of the product's dangers when he used it.
- Lawsuit: Hershey forced out older white employees for young minority hires
- White woman's discrimination lawsuit against Thomas Jefferson University given the OK to proceed
- Copper press fitting manufacturer Viega LLC is accused of unfair business practices
- Consumer claims TrueAccord Corp. provides unclear directions for debt disputes
- Disabled inmate files lawsuit against Montgomery County, citing civil rights violations
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.