PITTSBURGH — The Clean Air Council and the Group Against Smog and Pollution are suing Allegheny County over air pollution, alleging that it used funds intended for air quality improvement for a building renovation project.
- Heraeus Precious Metals seeks to prevent misappropriation of trade secrets
- Groups don't want Pa. Supreme Court to create Fair Share Act exception for asbestos lawsuits
- Lawsuit filed against U.S. Hot Air Balloon Team over alleged rough landing
- Protecting accused pedophile priests: A terrible tradition continues in Pennsylvania
- Three more plaintiffs allege Invokana makers failed to warn them of increased risk for amputations
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.