WILLIAMSPORT — A home owner has filed a class-action lawsuit against Seterus Inc., a specialty mortgage service company, citing alleged violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, violations of the Pennsylvania Fair Credit Extension Uniformity Act, and violation of the Pennsylvania Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law.
- Suits alleging hearing damage suffered by military members from 3M earplugs moved to Florida federal court
- Landlord's lawsuit against Allstate Insurance Company for damage-related coverage is settled
- Black female attorney brings racial discrimination claims against White and Williams; Firm defends its practices
- Defendants get negative ruling from Superior Court in asbestos lawsuit
- Judge allows man accused of stealing his own car a chance to fix lawsuit against West Whiteland police
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.