WILLIAMSPORT — A home owner has filed a class-action lawsuit against Seterus Inc., a specialty mortgage service company, citing alleged violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, violations of the Pennsylvania Fair Credit Extension Uniformity Act, and violation of the Pennsylvania Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law.
- Ex-wife of former Chiefs player can't sue team over concussions
- Amtrak passenger says she fell on train's poorly maintained landing
- Lawsuit claims Delco daycare worker grabbed child by the neck and threw her down
- Supreme Court tells Philadelphia school it must face lawsuit after student ran into unpadded gym wall
- Federal judge says employment discrimination case against Bucks County can proceed
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.