- U.S. Steel says it owes nothing to Allegheny Co. plaintiffs suing over alleged pollution at Clairton plant
- AG Shapiro defends Lock Haven University against class action filed by female athletes
- Hershey must face allegations of unsafe stairs in a lawsuit over a wave runner
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia must turn over PI's witness interviews in sexual assault lawsuit
- Danville couple blames Outback Steakhouse for bathroom incident
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.