- Texas lawmakers say the ALI's insurance law project 'not worthy of recognition by the courts'
- Claustrophobia as a disability: Employee sues fireworks company for not providing him an office with a window
- Servicemembers with alleged hearing loss are suing 3M over earplugs; Six cases recently filed in Philadelphia
- Contractor allegedly electrocuted at Home Depot will not have case expedited, judge says
- Case activity for Aetna Inc. vs Matthew James on March 12
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.