- Probation officer loses wrongful termination case; He was golfing on the job
- Sherwin-Williams says private lawyers hired by Pa. counties want money, not justice
- Football player, suing NCAA over his Lou Gehrig's disease, gets September trial date in Philadelphia
- Class action against Glen Mills Schools seeks $10M for alleged abuse of students
- PetsMart sued by man who says he slipped in ear cleaner after Bullmastiff shook its head
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.