- Wheelchair-bound woman, Huntingdon Valley lawyer team to file 20 ADA lawsuits in eastern Pennsylvania
- Federal judge considering motion to quash in Pa. AG's 'rent-a-bank' lawsuit
- Energy company says defendants' negligence put steel steam pipe apparatus at risk for rupture
- Lawyer thrown off toxic chemical cases had client pay six-figure punishment
- 'A tipping point:' Punitive damages question to be decided in pair of Philadelphia Risperdal cases
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.