- Walgreens: Don't sue us because you lost your toes
- Mediation ongoing in case for former UPMC physician seeking $200K in back pay
- Federal judge says Pennsylvania's jurisdiction requirements are 'unconstitutional'
- Discovery coming to close in case of man who alleged he broke his knee at Outback Steakhouse
- Macy's wants to push back trial in case of woman who blames store for fall, knee injuries
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.