- Woman aboard fatal Flight 1380 sues Southwest Airlines, GE; Passenger was partially sucked out of plane
- Federal judge allows First Amendment case against Pennsylvania School Boards Association to continue
- Danville couple blames Outback Steakhouse for bathroom incident
- Former employee accuses Meadville Medical Center of discrimination
- Pa. Supreme Court to consider statute of limitations in Risperdal cases
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.