- A thin-skinned town council in Dauphin County is waging war on free speech
- Injured roller hockey player sues opponent in Delco court
- Army granted summary judgment in civilian employee's age discrimination suit
- Hahnemann Hospital says visitor injured in waiting room should look to blame housekeeping company instead
- Teacher alleges unlawful dismissal for seeking Workers' Comp; Church says she wasn't making the grade
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.