MEDIA — A Delaware couple are suing Timothy Martin and Real Property Management Tri-State Area, citing alleged breach of contract and negligent misrepresentation.
- Virus-related shutdown of Philadelphia courts website has lasted almost four weeks and counting
- Bucks County Orthopedic Specialists alleged to have wrongfully terminated physician
- Lawsuit: Delco funeral home cremated woman's son before she could say goodbye
- Case of man allegedly killed by fans at Pittsburgh Steelers home game subject to confidentiality agreement
- Walmart denied summary judgment against claims of woman who fell in West Mifflin store
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.