PHILADELPHIA – Per judicial order, an action brought by a man who said he was incorrectly labeled as a sex offender and denied employment is being transferred from a Pennsylvania federal court to one in Delaware for further proceedings.
- Lawsuit: Boys, ages 6 and 8, were sexually abused at their Philadelphia foster home
- Customer sues Sheetz, says her finger was amputated after cutting it on trash can
- Drunk bar patron who allegedly fell and sustained skull injuries sues Camden, N.J., bar for overserving him
- Not much of fired teaching assistant's discrimination lawsuit left
- Milton Hershey School sued over Evangelical activities by former employees claiming religious discrimination
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.