PHILADELPHIA – Per judicial order, an action brought by a man who said he was incorrectly labeled as a sex offender and denied employment is being transferred from a Pennsylvania federal court to one in Delaware for further proceedings.
- No jackpot in first Philadelphia talc trial; Judge rules plaintiff has no evidence
- Lawsuit: Pittsburgh woman was maimed by exploding turkey burger bought at Aldi
- Luzerne Co. cop, accused of forcing women to perform oral sex, hit with civil lawsuit
- M.H. Eby seeks relief after dealer agreement with Timpte Industries is terminated
- American Law Institute hits the road to explain controversial Restatement; It has been called 'litigation fuel'
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.