Several Pennsylvania counties are fighting to keep control of their opioid lawsuits as the national law firm Simmons Hanly Conroy, with the active support of the companies it is suing, seeks to create what a rival attorney calls a litigation "cesspool."
- Heraeus Precious Metals seeks to prevent misappropriation of trade secrets
- Groups don't want Pa. Supreme Court to create Fair Share Act exception for asbestos lawsuits
- Lawsuit filed against U.S. Hot Air Balloon Team over alleged rough landing
- Protecting accused pedophile priests: A terrible tradition continues in Pennsylvania
- Three more plaintiffs allege Invokana makers failed to warn them of increased risk for amputations
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.