PHILADELPHIA – A Bucks County man is suing the manufacturers of his upholstery, claiming its defective design and lack of fire-retardant barriers led to him suffering burns on one-third of his body in an apartment fire nearly three years ago.
- This ‘mockery of the law’ in Lancaster is unbelievable, but unfortunately true
- Consumer seeks $2 million from Wegmans for hot dogs allegedly with metal shards in them
- Lawsuit: Boys, ages 6 and 8, were sexually abused at their Philadelphia foster home
- Judge rejects ALI's controversial Restatement of the Law of Liability Insurance theory
- Customer sues Sheetz, says her finger was amputated after cutting it on trash can
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.